Founders Live is a media company and global community of entrepreneurial inspiration, education, and entertainment. The Founders Live movement includes unforgettable and livestreamed 99-second startup happy hour pitch competitions held in select cities, which create local founder celebrities and bursts open additional pockets of creativity and entrepreneurial activity around the world. The Live monthly events coupled with a growing online network where curated articles, videos, livestreamed expert talks, technologies, tools, and member chats help create world-class entrepreneurs. Our vision is to grow the next globally recognized entrepreneurial brand – which raises the tide for ALL startup regions but specifically 2nd and 3rd tier markets – to ultimately power the pulse of early-stage entrepreneurship and creativity around the world.
Founders Live Overview
Founders Live (founderslive.com) is a community and media channel created to inspire, educate and entertain entrepreneurs around the world. The Founders Live experience includes unique and unforgettable 99 second pitch competitions in select cities, which have the potential to create local startup celebrities and burst open additional pockets of creativity and entrepreneurial activity. Founders Live is operating in 80+ markets in 26 countries currently, and is projected to be in 100+ cities by the end 2022. Additionally, Founders Live offers an online network which delivers curated articles, videos, livestreamed expert talks and AMA’s, posts and private messaging to members that together develop world class entrepreneurs.
Local Sponsorship Details
Founders Live operates each city event on a local level – livestreamed and in-person when regulations allow – based on sponsorships provided from local businesses. These events attract many young professionals and local influencers each month, and consistently see hundreds of attendees in the cities where they are an established brand. Thus, a sponsorship with Founders Live is a great way to get your message and brand in front of trend setters, entrepreneurs, innovators and the business community in your city.
- Average age range: 25-45 years old
- Young professionals, entrepreneurs, founders of early stage startups
- Local and national trendsetters, leaders, vocal critics and influencers, predominantly college educated
- Attendance breakdown: ⅓ founders, ⅓ startup employees and investors, and ⅓ various professionals
- Presenting companies range from Bootstrapped stage up to a Series A funding
- In-person attendance averages 100-150 people per event, livestreams avg 300 views per event
- 55/45 male to female ratio
- Urban spending, trendy and mobile lifestyle
- Founders Live Premium Sponsor Positioning
- Logo on the event page and highly visible at the event
- Opportunity for company representative to talk or video played (max 2 mins) before pitches during sponsor highlights to share what your company offers (if applicable)
- Placement in the Founders Live Marketplace https://www.founderslive.com/posts/founders-live-marketplace
- Opportunity to offer all presenting companies at each event a unique offering of services
- Marketing introductory paragraph included in the post-event email to the featured presenters each month – dependant on providing Founders Live the appropriate copy
- URL link to your unique webpage accompanying the appropriate copy in emails.
Choose Your Founders Live Partnership Option