Nick is now on a Founders Live World Tour. You can read his full announcement here.
Since my world is now flipping upside down I have decided to go on the road for 2019 year, A Founders Live world tour to see the people and document incredible entrepreneurial stories and continue to build Founders Live along the way. The basics – 12 months, 12 cities at least, live in one city each new month, attend the events, and work locally with our leadership teams, spread the Founders Live core values to inspire people and communities around the world. Not to mention create amazing memories along the way. I am also excited to capture amazing stories of talented people in the various corners of the world through our videos and an upcoming podcast. People OUTSIDE of Silicon Valley. People who have been overlooked and underserved but yet are as talented as you or me. Just thinking about who I will meet and what I will see/hear revs my engines.
One thing I have learned while growing Founders Live is there are times in your life where you must Risk. Windows open for brief periods – lucky are the ones who see the window open and are able to act on it. To succeed, you must be willing to take a risk and put everything on the line to project yourself forward. (By the way, this is why most people aren’t entrepreneurs.) So, this is it. This is me stepping into the abyss and emerging into a new realm of leadership.
Ok, so what’s the plan?
Here’s what we have *penciled* in for the next year. Since Founders Live continues to expand around the world there’s a high percentage chance some of these destinations will change during the course of the year.
|Month, 2019||Founders Live City|
|Feb||LA/SF/San Diego, CA|
|Nov||Africa (Kenya, Zimbabwe, and Nigeria)|
How can you follow along?
Nick will be documenting this experience for sure! We’ll be creating interesting, fun and inspiring content that can be found on the following spaces:
Founders Live – https://www.founderslive.com
Instagram Nick – https://www.instagram.com/jnickhughes/
Instagram Founders Live – https://www.instagram.com/founderslive/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/founderslive/
Linkedin Nick – https://www.linkedin.com/in/jnickhughes/
Twitter Nick – https://twitter.com/jnickhughes
Twitter Founders Live – https://twitter.com/founders_live
YouTube Channel – (coming soon)
This map shows where Nick will be in the world at any point in time. Feel free to check it often when you want to know what city I am in. https://nickhughes.travelmap.net/
How can you help?
Take another look at that anticipated tour schedule. Nick could use help in the following:
- Do you know a trusted, fun, interesting and cool person in one of the cities I should meet? As you know, I like meeting new people! Plz open the door.
- Do you think they might even have a spare room and would be open to hosting me for a short few weeks?
- Know of any companies or brands who want to be part of a global search for inspiration and talent? This journey will welcome corporate partners if it makes sense.
- Are there key players in our industry or executives at companies I should talk with in these cities?
- Share this story! Spread the word about Founders Live and the 2019 world tour and share with media if you think they might be interested.
- Know of a videographer or creative team who wants to join me and document the whole thing? I see a documentary forming.
- Anyone want to go on tour with me? Or meet up in one of the cities for an extended trip? Let me know.